BE158BP60 Water Heater
- [1.58 GPM/6L Propane Water Heater] With a maximum output power of 41000 BTU/hour, the temperature rise is 109.4℉ (43℃) at its highest point and is 55.4℉ (13℃)at its lowest point of 1.58 GPM. Additionally, 1.58 gallons per minute of hot water can be produced at a flow rate of 1.58 GPM. Low water pressure start-up, requiring only 3.6 PSI of water pressure.
- [Good for Off the Grid] This heater uses a standard 20-pound liquid propane tank and features an electronic ignition that is fueled by two D-cell batteries. Can be utilized while camping, in an RV, hunting, poolside, washing pets or horses, cleaning a vehicle, or even in a tiny house, greenhouse, or cabin.
- [Advanced Safety Protection System] With CSA certification, the product meets both Canadian and American safety standards. Contains protections against overheating, low water flow, dry combustion, freezing, high water pressure, and flame failure.
- [LED Display and Maintenance Tips] The temperature display is illuminated so that the water is neither too hot nor too cold. Designed for outdoor portability, the water heater is splash-proof and can withstand a light drizzle, but prolonged exposure to rain or water will cause internal components to deteriorate. We advise utilizing and storing your water heater in a dry environment. Please drain the water for the winter by removing the drain plug and storing it in a warm, dry location.
- [Package Contents] The package includes GASLAND BE158 tankless water heater, CSA-certified gas regulator and hose, 5-foot on/off switch shower head, 12v water pump, 1/2 inch Twist-on water strainer, mounting hardware, garden hose adapter, and instruction manual.
（1）Standard / small orders ship out via: Canada Post and FedEx.
（2）For large items, multiple items or large orders we use LTL freight.
Shipping Time: Standard shipping: 4-6 business days. LTL shipping: 8-10 natural days.
Once an order has shipped we are unable to change or modify it for any reason. For orders that use the LTL shipping method, if the consignee requests to change the destination, the shipment will return to the shipper and we will issue a refund less the 20% restocking fee.
Order Processing Time: 1-2 business days.
*Business days don't typically include weekends, however Saturday and Sunday deliveries may occur in certain zip codes.
*If you need to request a cancellation or make any changes to your order. Please contact our customer support as soon as possible by telephone at (844)-538-7890 or email at (email@example.com) Monday - Friday from 9am -5pm EST. Unfortunately once an order has been sent to our warehouse we cannot guarantee cancellation or changes as to we are working quickly to get your order to you.
1: If you would like to return an item, please contact our customer support via email at (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (844)-538-7890 Monday - Friday from 9 am -5 pm PST to request a return within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. When contacting our support team ensure you provide them with your return reason.
2: Returns made without approval will not be accepted as to we have different return addresses for different products.
3: For returns due to buyers remorse (ie: Order by mistake, Does not fit, Change my mind, No longer needed, etc) customers are responsible for the return shipping cost along with a 20% restocking fee applied. You should also save your tracking number to confirm when your item has been received at our location. Items being returned due to defects or quality issues a pre-paid return label will be provided to you upon you providing us with any pictures/videos showing the issue you are encountering.
4: If an item is found to be damaged in shipping. Do not accept or sign for the product. Simply refuse the package with the carrier and contact our customer support asap.